Number of savings made this month
Number of new customers
Budget targets hit
Receipts issued

We specialise in Property Owner’s Insurance, covering landlords and commercial property throughout the UK.

We partner with a range of insurance companies to deliver high quality cover, supported by first class service and expertise.

With access to over 100 different insurers we can offer cover for a range of commercial properties, whether you have one property or a portfolio of 1000’s.

Our aim is to make life easier by insuring your property portfolio in one place. We can ease the burden of administration by providing tailored solutions which normally work out cheaper too.

Create your domestic landlord insurance policy

Want a specific policy, but struggling to find an insurer that will tick all the boxes? Well Oolu’s the place for you! Our expert team will help you create a bespoke policy fulfilling all your requirements, choosing from a range of covers including buildings insurance, contents insurance, property owners’ liability, loss of rent, alternative accommodation and more.

Trusted A-rated insurance:

We place all of our customers policies with A-rated companies, such as Allianz, Aviva, AXA, QBE, AIG and more.

Protection for your investment:

Our policies protect key physical assets for property owners. We understand the wide variety of exposures faced by proprietors and have the relevant bespoke products to protect you. Our Landlord Buildings Insurance automatically covers you for up to £millions.

Oolu cover unregular property policies:

From unoccupied to thatched, we cover the lot. We cover the unregular policies that the big insurers won’t, such as student lettings, DSS, multi-tenure and HMO’s.

Commercial landlord property insurance

If you own just one property or have an extensive portfolio, we can help. We cover all types of commercial property, from shops to offices and industrial units. We understand the importance of working with a broker that knows the marketplace inside out, and our experts will work to get the right protection for you. Our completely bespoke policies can cover buildings, loss of income, business interruption, commercial property owners liability, employers liability and much more. We help you get the most out of your property investment, with minimum hassle.

Oolu’s Specialist Policies

Unoccupied – If your property is unoccupied, whether it’s due to a pending sale, renovation, conversion work or something else. Whatever the reason, our policies will cover you for a wide range of potential damage.

Subsidence – If your property has previously had a subsidence problem, then it is more than likely blacklisted by all insurance companies, permanently raising your premiums and locking you into a specific insurer. Not to worry! One of Oolu’s specialties is subsidence policies, we’ll find an insurance policy for you.

Thatch – Building insurance is based on how much a property will cost to rebuild as opposed to its market value. Thatched properties are often constructed using specialist techniques and materials, which means that rebuild costs are generally higher than tiled properties, which most insurers are reluctant to cover. At Oolu, we recognise the nuances of thatch properties insurance and offer competitive policies.

Multi-tenure – As a HMO, your property poses a higher insurance risk due to it having multiple tenants. As such, HMO landlords have different liabilities and obligations compared to a standard letting. Our experts recognise this and will work to get the best specialist policy for you.

Holiday Homes – Due to holiday homes rarely being fully occupied, many insurance companies refuse to cover them, not here at Oolu! Our holiday home insurance is designed for property owners who have a second home being used as a holiday home, whether for personal use or letting out to holiday makers.